Read in toilet

18.3.11
I lerned english in scool, learned in university, but apparently i haven't big craving for english. So i have very poor level of english. I have level-up of my english in the plan-2011. First step in system improvement my English become English self-taught in toilet. Yes, yes - just in toilet. I wondered always - how people can read a books in toilet. But some friend do it. Decided to try :) Choosed the English self-taught, that most suit for brief reading. Before try read English self-taught, but resulted no along. But this way give me readed about 100 pages. I knew a lot of new. But I not understand completely - how read of books in toilet - often i have time to read only couple paragraph.

3 комментариев:

Unknown комментирует...

To my mind, you've used too many "I" in this text ^_^

ilqlazar комментирует...

I can't differently for a while yet

iyugov комментирует...

Toilet? I took my laptop there several times. That didn't help much. ;)
Emailed you my suggestions.

Отправить комментарий